Cardano — when will I get my first rewards after staking / delegating my ADA
A lot of people are asking when will they get the first rewards after staking their ADA. Because of this we AdaPointPool created a simple tool that tells just that.
If you have started to stake with Cardano staking pool and you are questioning when will you get your first rewards you can check that at https://adapointpool.com/tools/.
It is pretty simple. You just select your starting date bellow “I HAVE DELEGATED MY ADA STACK ON”, and setting the date when you delegated / staked your ADA. (with any wallet Yoroi, Daedalus, Adalite, …)
After selecting the date you will see a date of your first rewards.
If you want to help someone you can choose the start staking date and share the URL with the pre-filled state with them. That is a is a really new user friendly way to tell them when they should expect the first rewards.
- Website: https://adapointpool.com
- Ticker: APP
- Pool fee: 2%
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ada_Point_Pool
- Blocks: 3,000+ blocks, Delegated: 6,000,000,000+ ADA delegated over time, Distributed: 2,5 million ADA
- Arhitecture: Article on our arhitecture
- Cardano projects visualizations, creators of Pools geolocation browser
Providing secure staking rewards for institutions and individuals. Delegate & Forget.
Let us know if you find any mistakes.